Sappi Southern Africa
Stores Adminstrator (Grade 11)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a STORES ADMINISTRATOR to be responsible for all administrative, MRP, Risk support and Reporting services to the Materials Manager.
This role reports into the Materials Manager
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Daily recon of diesel issues and receipt of diesel deliveries on SAP
- Compile a month end report
- Assist with management of Stores Fixed costs within budget
- Manage all Stores Procedures and Work instruction
- Manage Time keeping of all store’s personnel
- Maintain the standby lists on the system and worksheet
- Administer the 5S system and general housekeeping, keeping notice boards updated
- Manage and ensure compliance on the BBS observations as per requirement
- Arrange functions as and when required
- Manage the stores drivers and stores vehicles to ensure effective and Safe utilisation
- Manage the deliveries and collection of items to be collected or delivered by the store’s drivers
- Create and maintain the driver’s PDP documents on the system
- Maintain legal requirements, document control and record keeping
- Stand in for MRP Controller when needed
- Co-ordinate with plant and supplier on receiving and delivering of materials
- Responsible to ensure adherence to all safety Best Practices, procedures and BBS practices
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- NQF5 or equivalent Secretarial/Office Administration Qualification
- Microsoft Office Package
- Risk/Safety Systems Experience
- Valid Driving License
- SAP experience – SAP PM, RTP and CO will be advantageous
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.