• K.C.S.E level.
• Willing to work any days/nights and hours as needed to include weekends and holidays
• Ability to perform successfully in an unsupervised environment
• Good telephone, verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
• Good people skills; will be first point of contact with the public
• Dependable and prompt
• Previous security guard experience
Duties and responsibilities
• Receives and logs all incoming goods.
• Documentation and verification of invoices.
• Controls access to warehouse, especially at the receiving area.
• Monitors access into warehouse and company facility.
• Ensures compliance with all security and safety procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned.