Toyota South Africa and Toyota Financial Services South Africa (TFSSA) offer individuals from different communities across South Africa various Toyota learnership opportunities every year.
These Toyota learnerships form part of the government’s National Skills Development Strategy to create skills and ease poverty and unemployment.
Toyota is a diversified, international corporate leader that has an established set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods which they call ‘The Toyota Way.’
The two main pillars that support “The Toyota Way” are Continuous Improvement and Respect for People.
There are certain requirements for being accepted into this learnership:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy.
- Applicants must provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- You must not be permanently employed
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years of age as at 1 February 20xx
- You must have effective written and verbal English communication skills
- You must have a clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Candidates must present a professional image
- You must not currently be participating in a learnership
- Applicants must not be involved in any other studies between 1 Jan 20xx and 31 Dec 20xx
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
A monthly allowance of R4 500 will be paid to the successful applicants for the duration of the learnership.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria you can e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach a copy of your CV and Certified Copies of your Identity Document and Senior Certificate.