Position : Learnership (Contact Centre) Customer Services Division
Task Grade : TR6
Area of Speacialization : To provide a professional service to all customers via all available Contact Centre Channels.
Department : Group Customer Services
Business Unit : Channel Management
Location : South Africa
Reference Number : 11042019NM
Qualification(s): • Matric with 40% pass in pure Maths (Accounting will be an advantage)
Duration: • 24 months
Skills and Competencies
o Communication and interpersonal relations
o Team player
o Strong communication skills
o Ability to deal with stress
o Report compliance
o Service delivery exposure
o Effective Time Management
o Negotiation skills
o Decision making skills
o Conflict handling
o Customer Service and product skills
o Telephone skills
o Computer skills,
o Communication skills. Indicate proficiency in speaking the preferred languages
• Handling inbound interactions.
• Handling back office activities (Non – Technical Dispatch and follow ups).
• Handling Multi-media activities and Outbound (Proactive Customer Interactions) Campaign.
• General Customer interaction and service improvement
• Supports Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Processes
• Vending Prepaid
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO:
Postal Address: PO Box 1091, Johannesburg, 2001Physical Address: Megawatt Park, Maxwell Drive, Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg