Location: Johannesburg, Kempton Park
We are offering Electrical Apprenticeships training opportunities to individuals interested to qualify in the Electrical Trade.
National Senior Certificate Matric
Grade 12 with 2 or more of the following subjects
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing
Individuals with a technical background or technical qualifications will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will work under supervision and will be expected to perform the following duties throughout the Apprentice period
- Assist with electrical / electronic and mechanical repairs
- Assist with electrical installations
- Read, interpret, and execute drawings, schematics and electrical code specifications
- Test electrical equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Install, repair, or replace ACDC motors and drives, transformers, motors, starters, relays, and electrical controls
- Install, repair, or replace electrical wiring
How to apply