UNISA Vacancies Available
Most of UNISA’s recruitment processes are centralized at our Head Office in Pretoria. The recruitment process takes approximately 90 working days to complete.
We strive to make the process of applying for positions at UNISA less cumbersome to prospective applicants. To this end the process is constantly being reviewed to keep pace with best practice.
Prospective employees will be able to apply for positions in two ways: online on I-Recruitment or manually (by post or hand delivered).
General Qualifications / Requirements
Grade 12 / Bachelors Degree / Master Degree / LLB Degree – specific for some of the vacancies listed above.
Skills and abilities
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Sound human relations
- Proficient in English and one other official language
- Good listening, speaking, writing and reading skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, accurately and diligently
- Dedication, responsibility and reliability.
Interested candidates should send a detailed covering letter indicating their suitability for the position, a detailed comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, and copies of:
- All educational qualifications
- Identity Documents / Cards (Example: Driver’s License, National ID Card); and
- Proof of SAQA verification of foreign qualifications, where relevant.
The contact details of three contactable references must be provided, one which must be from your present employer.
Should you not be currently employed a contactable reference from your previous employer must be provided.
How to Apply
Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
Appointments will be made in accordance with UNISA’s Employment Equity Plan and other applicable legislation.